one thing you want to happen after 60 years of independence

@binny29 (1527)
for me it would be the population should be brought into limit each year its increasing and god knows where would we land up after 10 years
Stop the corruption and bribe that is worse than being under British control.
I agree that corruption and bribery are bad, but would like to say that both are still alive and kicking in Britain. I am an Englishman in England, and I'm not so sure that I want to be under British rule! All the best.
s an Englishman might I firstly congratulate India and PAkistan on the 60th anniversary of independence. If there was one thing that I would wish for this year, it would be the continued improvement in relations between India and Pakistan. The English government of the time was to blame for a lot of the ills that the region has suffered, though I feel they did try their best, based on the experiences we had encountered with the partition of Ireland, but it was a very bad and sad time for both your countries. It was tremendous to see that when adversity struck the north of your countries in the form of the earthquake 2 years ago, that both governments managed to work together. It would be wonderful to see regular test matches and one day cricket games again between the two countries, and more ease for people to visit their relatives across the divide. I believe that both countries have overcome many obstacles in the last 60 years, and I wish this one obstacle could be eradicated, and that India and Pakistan could become, if not friends, then at least begrudgingly respectful of each other, a little like England and France. As they say in French 'Vive la difference', which basically means celebrate your differences, whilst remembering what you have in common. All the best, and once again, congratulations on 60 years of independence.