Love movies?

movie - i love movies
@tkyass (133)
Egypt
Which movie you think is the best movie you ever seen? How many times you did watch it? For me it's "the matrix" and I saw it about 10 times.
lord of the rings. i had watched it countless times.
@rouwel23 (1353)
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, the action-packed movie wherein they had their stronghold at their base and attacked by lots of orcs. I watch in the cinema twice and bought dvds and watch it several times.
true lie i can't remember how many the times i see.
@diillu (5130)
I'm really big fan of movies and I really have watched reall loads of movies. Among themmy favourites are: 1.the notebook 2.Constantine 3.Titanis 4.The illusionists 5.The prestige 6.Alien V/s predator 7. Saw all series 8. Hostel 1&2 9. The ring 1& 2 These are my favourite movies and there' are still more but right now I couldn't remember their name. And above listed movies I have watched all of them more than 4 times and constantine I think I have watched it like 8 or 9 times.
@tute_cute (318)
yeah...i like The Matrix so much....and i saw it about 7 times, and really that movie not make me boring although i must see it 100 times again....hehehe.......i also like Mission Impossible,....do you like it too?