Combining Relacore and Zantrex-3 have you heard about doing this?

@mtdewgurl74 (18156)
What do you think about this? Have you tried it? Have you tried them separately? I heard abou doing this in two magazines one called Redbook and the other called First. They say you can get the ultimate weight loss from these two diet pills by combining them together. I have recently started doing this and was wondering if anyone else has done it this way or is doing it this way also. You take 1 relacore and 1 Zantrex-3 three times a day. So far I really like taking them like this so far. It has curbed my apetite and cravings and given me a much needed energy boost and also helped in calming my nerves. Which usually when I start other diets or pills has me all jittery most the day. So far,so good. Do you have any suggestions? Please research these pills before taking them together because they might not be for everyone and please if you can consult your doctor before trying these to see if they are right for you and compatible with any other medications you may be taking and always remember to tell the doctor your taking them before you fill a new prescription just to be safe not all medications will be compatible with these doet pills. I would like to hear about any feedback you may have one these pills or any suggestons you may have. Thanks and have a nice day!