Do you think Mylot would be better with an ONLINE script?

@pismeof (855)
I wonder if the quality of the posting would be improved and the similar discussion problems could be reduced if Mylot used a script in the program similar to that of MySpace where you know when a friend is live online at the same time that you are logged in? Is this something you would like to see added to your Mylot experience?
Oh I had been thinking of that. I had also been wishing that mylot would have that script. I wanted to know if my friends are on line and it will be even great if there would be pop ups that would alert us when this friend goes on and off. Yeah, like how it is in Yahoo Messenger.
@pismeof (855)
Yes,If we new when our friends were on live we could keep a conversation alive and running.I don't see the importance of answering a post a day later when it has disappeared off the first page. I think this would also prevent alot of repeat topics and discussions that happen within minutes of each other just because one was phrased slightly different than the original.