Happy Independence day to all Indians.

@dbhattji (2507)
I wish a very happy Independence day to all the Indians living in India as well as abroad. I hope after 60 years of Independence we are big enough to understand our responsibilities and weakness.
@touchnshine (2821)
Happy Independence day to all of my friends on mylot.
Oh when was Indian's exact date of Independence. I do not know about this. I should greet my Indian friends. I have so many Indian friends and I always greet them during Diwali but I waasnt aware about the other Indian celebrations and Holidays. Anyway, Happy Independence Day to you, my friend.
@dbhattji (2507)
Our Independence day was on the 15th Aug. 1947. It still reminds us that Independence is very precious and has been attained with great sacrifice by many.
i too wish all my indian brothers and sisters a happy independence day.its indeed a great pleasure for all of us to celebrate 60 years of our independence.it is nothing infront of their dedication and sacrifice,but i would salute all those freedom fighters and soldiers who have sacrificed their lives for our country's independence.its for them only that we are enjoying the taste of freedom.on this day apart from celebrating the independence we should remember their great deeds and dedicate this day to them. and we should become more serious in understanding our responsibilities towards our nation and help make it a develped country in every aspect. JAI HIND!!!!!!
@RedCore (325)
Wish u happy Independence Day to all my dear indians.