what is style according to you...............?????

@RedCore (325)
c'mon rack your brains n try n define style.. tell us you views on fashion n trendz.. ..n wat makes you feel stylish!!!!!!!!........
@gradyslady (4055)
I hate when people base everything they do on style or trends. If you think I have my own style, that's cool. But I'm against going out and following whatever everyone else is doing. That just seems so boring to me.
@Malyck (3428)
I read an exceedingly interesting article on the issue of 'style' a few months ago in the Sunday Magazine... Style is sort of a state-of-mind, really. Although there are clothes, accessories, music etc that are trendy or 'in fashion', a person's style is completely up to them. Someone who's wearing something out of season or even widely 'unfashionable' can still be very stylish if they look comfortable and are working it in their own way, just the same as someone who is wearing what's 'in fashion', but looks awkward and uncomfortable isn't stylish... I feel most stylish when I'm wearing something that suits my mood and my body. something comfortable and generally well-loved. I can be in a plain tshirt and jeans with some fun bracelets and necklaces and my hair nice, and feel like I have all the style in the world, and people pick up on that charisma over the look of the outfit.