transfer title of deceased Father

United States
August 8, 2006 5:39pm CST
My Father owns vacant property in FL, he is deceased and I would like to transfer title into his heirs names?
1 response
@cyrux004 (949)
• India
9 Aug 06
buy the govt oriented papers mostly called as bond papers.type it as the way ur father want to distribute his property among his heirs and take his signatures and signature & stamp impressions of advocate i.e the govt law official.