Teen crush!

Most people have a high school crush of some kind. And, even if it's only flirtatious or never develops beyond the longing stage, it can often have a lasting impression. Most people remember their first crush for an entire life time. Do you think that first crushes are a sign or indicator of the type of person someone will end up with? Did you get married to someone similar to the person that you had your first crush on?
My first big crush was Davy Jones of The Monkees, I was 7 yrs old. His long hair and baby face were nothing short of divine. My entire life I've been attracted to men with long hair, much to the dismay of my father when I was in high school who thought long hair was a sign of complete worthlessness! LOL. My hubby, the love of my life, has hair down to about the middle of his back. I love brushing it and running my finger through it. It's just so sexy. I have to blame Davy for my attraction to long hair I'm afraid.. :D
Davy Jones has been the downfall of many a woman's heart, I am sure.
@carlaabt (3505)
My first ever crush happened when I was in first grade. It was Jordan Knight from the New Kids on the Block. lol I thought he was really cute for some reason. I am not really sure why. :) My husband looks nothing like him. Of course I don't know Jordan Knight, but i really doubt my husband acts anything like him either. The guy that I had a crush on that I actually knew had dark hair, too (like Jordan). He was kind of a jerk, and I'm not sure why I liked him. My husband has light brown hair (unlike most guys that I was attracted to before) and is one of the sweetest guys I know. Even though his looks aren't what I typically found attractive before, I think he is cuter than any of the guys I had a crush on when I was younger.
@060157 (1060)
• Pakistan
i had a serious crush when i was 15 years old, she studied in my skool. i just used to stare at her and never even dared to talk and a whole year went by just like this and unfortunately i had to shift to another city. but before that, i did manage to talk to her and we became very good friends, but i still didnt confess. but just last year, after 3 years, she confessed to me herself that she liked me alot. lol i feel very lucky :-D we hope to get married once we have both graduated from university
@jolenegreen (1209)
I think you are totally right. I remember my first crush, ahhhhh he was sooooo cute. Of course he never wanted anything to do with me ever! LOL. I feel like a total idiot....all the love letters I sent him and that boulcrap. Although my second crush I married. LOL. ANd they are totally different. But they were in the same class. LOL. The other kid was probably glad that I was off his back...HAHAHAHA!
i had several crushes, to be honestily. but they did not last long---maybe two weeks, maybe one month. but i really love my boyfriend now---for almost five years . crushes before had faded in my heart and i even can not remember the feeling or their faces. to me, the first crushes are not the ones who can give me a lasting impression but my boyfriend. and i don't think first crushes are a sign or indicator of the type of person someone will end up with, because we are growing up every day and our idears and thoughts will change daily as we define love differently in different stages of our life.
@lilaclady (28240)
Gee I can remember having a crush as far back as the 4th grade so I was only a little girl but I think at that age it is a visual type of crush, I always seemed to like boys with buck teeth, I think it is when you get to the teenage years the serious crushes start and I think it is there patterns start to form on the types of people you tend to go for...