Banana pudding made with banana chips?

Brazil
I love banana pudding but I hate that the bananas get mushy. Has any ever made banana pudding with dried bananas chips? Would they get as mushy as fresh bananas?
I haven't made a pudding with dried banana chips (and don't plan to) but I can tell you the chips definitely won't be mushy. I only eat freshly made banana pudding, never leftover. I don't like that the bananas turn black and indeed very mushy.
I also hate when the bananas in home made banana pudding begins to discolor and get mushy. However I have never thought about using dehydrated banana chips. I's worth a shot at trying it tho. I would guess you would have to let the pudding rest over night before serving it. I don't think you would have the problems you have with fresh bananas either. Nice suggestion. I shall watch this thread and see if anyone else has tried it or can suggest something.