Making money blogging, is it possible to full-time blog?

@tomysole (457)
I heard that the top 50,000 blogs are grossing well over 500 million dollars a year in revenue. Is it possible to make a quality income working online and promoting blogs?
I do believe that it could be possible. I have heard a report on TV which tackled about professional bloggers. All it takes is good traffic and interesting posts. A blogger should update his blog regularly and he should also learn the basic of SEO writing to be able to earn well. As of me, I had just started. Please visit my blog and I hope that you will find it interesting: http://2senseup.blogspot.com
yeah dude, it is quite possible. Many blogges like john chow, darren rowse , amit agarwal and many more are six figure income monthly from their blogs. but its take a lot of commitment, its not a one night work. samrt approach i needer there. Just i would say nothing is impossible through blogging in earning money.