Tendulkar,s success in onedayers.

@cudamani (998)
Tendulkar is back to his vintage form in one day cricket. The shots he executed in the second onedayer against England were exemplary. Only he could have played such shots! If Tendulkar can win matches for India thus, he can easily silence the critics who proclaim that he had not won matches for India. He should repeat the same in test matches too. So far, only G.R. Visvanath had won many matches for India by scoring centuries. Tendulkar, we hope will also win lot of test mathces for India in future. He should play active cricket for atleast another two years. Your comments?
@a_manick (880)
I think you are right. He is playing better ODI matches than test matches recently. Maybe, 5-days are too much for him to concentrate and physically he may not be strong enough for 5 days. Look at his strike rate in the recent test series. He probably would be at the bottom of the table. In ODIs, he is good. He gets more rest probably. I did not see him fielding in the last match after that 99. He should play his natural, attacking game in the ODI. In my opinion, he should retire from Test cricket and concentrate on ODIs. That would give him a chance to stay on until 2011 and have a go at his long-awaited wish to win the World Cup. If he does that in front of the home crowd in 2011, how great it would be?