I want a Nice PTS website

Hi i need a nice PTS Site and good earning like intoffers and Globalcashclicks Thanks
I am a member of a few pts sites, they start at 1/2c per search and up, all have low payouts, and pay every time i request it. If you are interested i will post my freewebs link so you can see them
i am interested Post it please
@ryanphil01 (4186)
I am inviting you to drop by my place at http://betteropportunities.blogspot.com and check out the programs that may suit your interests and needs. Some of them paid me already, others have pending cashouts while I have also programs ongoing, meaning I haven't reached their minimum payouts yet.
Thanks
Hi,are you a girl or a man?If you are a man,add me on your friends list,and I will tell you how to make at least 300 dollars a month online
@Philxav (733)
nice to hear tat pal.. i'm interested to know more on this.. can u pls post it to me.. and please let me know how i can earn more...