I'm back on Mylot...

@Divzs18 (442)
Hi Guys after a months off I'm back here on Mylot.Actually I was busy with my brother. He got his first job after completing his Computer Engineering. So we all are busy in settling him. He is now living in other state. My Mom is bit worried about him that how would he manage to carry him. You know Moms tension. Well now all ends well and he is happy with his new place.
Yes, a mother's natural tendency is to be concerned for the welfare of her children. She spends 9 months carrying them in the womb, 5 years helping them to learn to walk, eat, get dressed, tie their shoes, and many other tasks, 12 years getting them through grammar school, 4 or 5 years getting them through college, that big wedding day, helping find a job, going through life's changes, crying, losing friends, dating, and so many things. I have heard that it is extremely hard to let your child fly from the nest. Welcome back!
Hi there, nice to see you here in Mylot. I haven't noticed that you have left for some time. Well anyway, im glad that we have more time to spend here in mYlot. Have a nice day ahead from Kiko and happy posting and earning here!
well then welcome back!