Happy Teachers' Day to all teachers and those on the way to becoming teachers

China
To begin with, I am a Chinese English teacher. It is my day to celebrate this special day of us teachers. In China, the government set up a date to celebrate teachers' day twenty-two years ago, which was the year 1985. Ever since then, we have had September 10th as Teachers' Day to show great respect and gratitudeness to all the teachers for their wonderful work to help the great cause of education to help the country develop numerous talents in different walks of life. I have been engaged in teaching for as long as twenty-four years and I like my job so much. I love all of my students and they love me as well. I have a very good teacher-student relationship with not only my students but my colleagues as well. From yesterday till now, I keep receiving messages from my students saying "Happy teachers' Day". Yeah, here let me say sincerely from the bottom of my heart, "Happy Teachers' Day to all of the teachers and those who are on the way to becoming teachers. May this Day of ours be blessed as always. Thanks."