can you see Chinese programmes in you country?

China
which kinds of programmes can you see from China?
@eprado (1473)
Hello wonderful1, yes we can see Chinese programmes in our country. My cable provider have lots of Chinese channels included in our list. Channels such as CCTV4, CTV etc.. I think we have about 7 channels available. We use to have Star Chinese Movies also before with our cable tv. They always show movies of Chow Yeung Fat, Andy Lau, Jacky Chan etc.. both old and new. :-)
@katkat (2379)
Sad to say theres no chinese program here in my country. Theres a t.v show that is only for chinese people. The host of the show speaks in mandarin. Though it is intended for chinese it is a local show and not from china. Thers plenty of chinese people living here in my country. We have a place called china town.
@stvasile (7317)
No, there are no Chinese programs available on cable in Romania. I'm watching some Chinese programs online, because they are running football matches. I don't know the name of those programs (I think one was CCTV, another Discovery Asia, but not for football).