blind date

do you have a blind date experience? my best friend set me up for a blind date when we were in college. i didn't want to do it because I am not into blind dating but because my best friend want to date my friend who does not know her so I set them up in a blind date. she set me up a blind date as well to her friend. i was very nervous going there, thinking what my blind date would look like, or would he appreciate me. I didn't know if I will go or not but I went as well for the sake of my best friend. anyways, it went well, my date was handsome. we went to a restaurant, paid everything we know the gentleman type, we were able to talk but the whole experience was very nerving. when it was time to go home, we just said goodbye and thanks and that's it. we just thought that we do not suit each other and choose to be civil as acquaintance and no more than that. we know that we were doing it for the sake of our friend. it was a fun experience but I do not intend of doing it again. just for the sake of experience. how about you people, been through the situation? how was the experience? what was the result?
@diillu (5128)
I'm also really really not into blind dating. Till now I have never went to a blind dating. I'm so nervous thinking that what kind of man would be my date..I just end up not thinking of blind date. But once I went for a blind date that I set up myself. He was my massenger's friend. We chatted a while and thought to meet up. We fixed the date and place. And on the day when I went to see that person, he was so not good looking that I had to turn myself away. I just returned without talking to him.
was that your last blind date? you did not try again? maybe blind date isn't really for you or just a test to see what matters to you - the person or the is really difficult to be in that situation but i think at least somehow each of you made a conversation even for awhile.thanks for responding
@SheliaLee (2738)
I went on one blind date while I was going to college when a friend of mine talked me into. She also talked the fellow into. Bless both our hearts, we were both miserable. Needless to say we never went out again and I never went out on a blind date again. Sometimes these things turn out okay but a lot of times don't. Thankfully I have been married to my husband now for almost 24 years and don't have to worry about that sort of thing anymore LOL. Have a great day! SheliaLee
that's true. but did you see your blind date again after that date?