Do we need learn history?

China
Someone ever said“Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it." But there is another saying"Learning the lessons from history is a loan of bunk." What's your opinion?
@LimoChang (193)
Yes,history is a good access to the past and future.I agree with those sayings and history is definitely something we should learn.
@diillu (5130)
I think history is the way through which we learn many thing. Like history of our countries teaches alot about our culture,tradition and our people. Apart from that we can learn many things from the thing they did. So, in my point of view learning history is really really good.
@SHAMRACK (8380)
Hi, Never forget the past as we have learnt more from that. We have learnt from the mistakes a lot. The advancement we are here is the hardworks done in those historical periods. Those histories are more worthy when it really have something to give to future. I hope future is made up of the past. Today will become a history after many years, we all become a historical part when our grand,grand, grand..... childerns finds their root.