Happiest day of your life

life - the sun rays symbolize the life given by our lord
Some says that the happiest day in their life was when they marry their spouse, other says that it is when they gave birth to their child. But if you will ask a kid their answer is plain and simple, the day in their life was when they received the toy that they longing for. For me the happiest day of my life was when I was born as I was given the chance to enjoy and experience how to live in this world and that I was born by a wonderful mom who can sacrifice anything and everything for me and her family. Can you share what is the happiest day of your life? and why?
@ssh123 (31103)
When I got my first job right after my post graduate studies. That is the happiest moment. But then, the happiness thing keeps overlapping and I am unable to distinugish the best happy moment. My marriage is another happiest moment, the birth of my son is another happy moment, getting our own house is yet an other moment of happiness.
@riyasam (16578)
i would think the happiest day in my life was when i accepted LORD JESUS as my MASTER,SAVIOR AND FRIEND.