Do you like hearing music when you are tensed?

Whenever I am tensed I listen to music. What about you?
@wonderful1 (2076)
when i am tensed, then i must listen to music, and i often listen to Hip-Hop music, then i will be excited in few minutes. when i am tired and depressed, then i like to listen to soft and lyric songs. and i often listen to sammi's songs. she is a famous singer in HongKong. then i will have a sleep after taking a bath. i think it is necessary to take a hot bath when you are tired.
@vinzen (1022)
I always do that, listen to soft, slow, kind of music whenever i am tensed or worried or feeling too down and upset. I think music has that energy that it takes you to a different world and makes you loose yourself out for that time. I have tried and do this very often and it works wonders for me. Its almost like i feel so light weight and feel that i have forgotten and left behind all my tensions and worries once i put my head sets on, but yes my kind of music at such times is always soft, not loud and not the blarring kinds, just soft or instrumental kinds, i think it works like a therapy for me, and i also resort to meditation, so such a combination can never go wrong i think !