cdr-king items

cdr-king - your one stop media provider!

Cd-r King's Vision

"Our vision is to provide every Filipino with the latest technology at an affordable price."

Mission Statement

"Our mission is to be the No. 1 top media & technology provider in the Philippines that could provide the latest technology at an affordable price without extra cost and also to be able to deliver up-to-date technologies to the Philippine market with the latest computer related products as well as computer accessories."

Cdr-king is one of media and technology provider here in the Philippines. You can buy many items in that store at a very affordable price. But many people doubt its quality. I bought several cds, dvd+r, headphones, card reader, photo paper there and i can say im satisfied to their items because i get what i paid for. heres the link of their website you can see their items and its prices. Share something about your thoughts in this store especially if you bought some of their items.
I am a regular client of CD-R King. In terms of quality, I have no complain. They sell cheap items that go along well with quality although there are some items which being sold at PC Domain which are of a higher quality. I buy particular things from other stores but when it comes to CD, CD cases, photo paper and diskettes, I get them from CD-R King but as of other Technical products like card reader, blue tooth, web cam, etc. my best pick is PC Domain.
i dont know about pc domain but im going to check it out.. thanks