today is my birthday, when is yours? what famous people do you share it with?

@cher913 (25890)
I share mine with Prince Harry among others. Any famous event happen on your birthday?
@diillu (5128)
birthday - happy birthday to you
Happy birthday. I just notice that it's your birtday today. Hope you enjoyed it. My birtday is in september 9th. We share a similar month. I don't know who else I share my birth date with but there are few stars back in my country with whom I share my birtday.
@hdrkid7 (11)
I was born August 7th,and that is the same birthday as David Duchovny of the X-Files and Matahari, the female spy from WWI.(She was also a good looking, seductive,etc.) While I have read over 100 books on UFOs, and love the bond series, whether or not I am seductive is open to debate-LOL!.
@ailema4ever (2675)
• Finland
I share mine with C.S. Lewis, Louisa May Alcott, and Ryan Giggs among others. Important events? Nov 29, 1945 - The Federal People's Republic of Yugoslavia was declared.
@bgerig (1259)
hey, that's neat. that is my mother's birthday too. no, I don't have any famous event...other than my b/d....on mine.
Happy Birthday!!!!! My birthday is January 30th, and I was born in 1982. I can't think of a famous person who was born on my birthday, but I know of one who was born on the 29th, the day before. My favourite Croatian singer, Ivo Robic, was born on January 29th, 1924.