Hi guys, I regret to inform you that...

@Ricko82 (585)
my PC bug down a while ago. Therefore, as much I want to keep in touch with what's new here with you on myLot, I can not do so till I get my PC done. I hope I can get it done this Friday this week, but if not, I'll just inform you that I'm back. See you later all! ;-(
Oh I am sorry to hear that your computer is not doing well. I hope you will get it fixed soon and so you could catch up with us all! We will definitely send you a big warm welcome when you get back *smiles*.
@Ricko82 (585)
Thank you, I'll inform you as soon as I'm back in the circulation.
@TerryZ (22083)
Oh No! What will we do without you!LOL Just kidding.LOL I hope you get back here real soon. Dont you just hate when that happens.? Hurry back!
You have to be back as soon as you can lest I'll place you on the list of an asset gone bad. LOL. Sorry to hear about your fate. Yeah I am sorry...for myself. I will be doing our works while you sleep. But like I said, when you're finally back. I will get even with you. I will be sleeping while you work. I'm gonna miss your company, boy.