United States
August 10, 2006 9:53pm CST
I need a free downloadable guardianship form that I can fill out myself. My daughter and I feel that my granddaughter should live with me for at least one year and I need to be able to sign her up for school and to make any and all decisions for her well being including, but not limited to, medical emergencies.
1 response
@sedel1027 (17854)
• United States
11 Aug 06
There are forms available but most are by state. What state do you live in?