An 11 year old girl was hit by a truck yesterday and killed.

@nikkiwith (1074)
Australia
Another sad story, my heart goes out to her family. These tragedies can be avoided, if people were more careful when driving on our roads, and if pedestrians were more careful when crossing our roads, OR most of all; if our schools were not built near busy roads or if busy roads were not built near our schools, then these terrible tragedies would never happen. My heart also goes out to to the poor truck driver who has to live with this tragedy for the rest of his life.
Hi there buddy, well yeah i have to agree with you. There's a lot of things that we should do, and hope for that not to happen, or done, or even should have done atleast whenever there's some tragedies happened in our community, country. Have a nice day ahead and happy posting and earning here in Mylot. Godspeed, Kiko
@nikkiwith (1074)
Nice of you to drop by, God speed to you too :)
To her family you will miss her here on earth but god has your angel with him now. I will keep you in my prayers.