will you marry him/her, if you had a new chance?

China
are you happy after marrying him/her? if you had a new choice, do you want to marry him/her again?
@diillu (5128)
Obviously. I will always marry him no matter how many chance I get in my life. He is like an angel to me. My life was good when he wasn't there and now it's even better. I don't what particularly it is but he makes me real comfortable. He gives comfort to me soul. I don't want to sound dramatic but this is what I feel about him. I'm truly,deeply and madly in love with him. I can't think my life with anyone else other than him.
@busta1baby (1238)
well i havent married my bf yet..btu wen i do and i was asked this again id say yes..id anything over with him..he is the best thing god gave me
• Israel
i will marry him/her if i was given a second chance. this is because she is the one who understand me better and have been with me all this years before such incident o cures. why wont thou it will take me some time but i will surely marry her cos she is the only chance i had .in some cases so many refuse to forgive but for this case i even have the opptunity why wonnt i ascept it. to GOD i will marry her cos as God forfive so also we should learn to . if we can forgive others amuch our love whom we are to get married to.i will
hi, there..i don't how to answer your question oh.. i not yet married yet la..i still single.. i don't who want to married me.. and don't when i will marry..
@sephrenia (567)
If i was given a chance to turn back the clock and choose whether or not to marry my husband again, I think I probably would. Ive cried, I've hurt and there have been times where i wanted to walk out the door and never come back. On the other hand I've learnt so much about myself, my husband and the way i view the world that it is worth a world of hurt to be where I am today. I think that getting married was the best thing we ever did. Before that, we were always so insecure with each other, we didnt know if one or the other of us would walk out, we didnt know if we really did love each other or were just comfortable and didnt want to move away from that comfort zone. We've both learned to tolerate differences in both ourselves and other people, we opened up to each other like we never had to anyone else for fear of getting hurt and we learned that no matter what life throws at us, there will always be someone there to pick us up again even if we just want to crawl away and hide. So yes, I would marry him all over again although I think i would have a church wedding this time lmao!