who's ready ?

okay who's ready for the new season starts monday 24th !!!! i am im too excited i was so mad that teh first season was so short :( but i'm glad its back.....does any one expect something to happen ?
@alansmile (284)
Oh...I'm ready for the new season. Yeah... I waited so long already,my effort have been pay off. Peter and Slyer is back. Hiro learn the art of the samurai from Kensei. I learn that there are one new hero,but don't really know who was it. Four more day to come.... Are you ready yet, smileymom?
lol i have been ready all effin summer I can't wait !
@eprado (1473)
Hello smileymom, Me too I am very much ready for the next season of Heroes. I have been so excited waiting for the second season to start. I'll expect a lot of new heroe characters and villains as well. I think this season they will show how people started to have strange abilities and what started it all. Base on what happened on the last episode of the first season. :-)
I'm ready for it. I really so excited and happy because only 4 days left. I'm wondering about the story line of the new season.Is there new hero with new ability? I heard that this season have 23 episodes,is it true?
Aaargh! It's frustrating how delayed the shows are in Asia! I don't think we will be able to watch the 2nd season here till after 3 to 6 months huhuhu But the suspense and anticipation is building up so I guess I have to suffer for a little while more =(
awww Don't worry I'll tell you all about it!
wow really? that's pretty exciting. a lot of people here have been waiting for it. i hear it's going to work like the series 24 where some characters will be added and some will be lost. i'm looking forward into how they will change the world.
@dpurchas (91)
I am sooo ready! I still haven't watched the season finale yet though. We have it recorded, but my husband has been so busy that I can't get him to sit in front of the tv long enough to watch it. I finally gave him an ultimatum last night that I was watching it tonight with or without him. I can't wait to see what happens this season!