Scary movies

Australia
Which movie is your favourite scary flicks? Mine is the messenger, the ring.. and the eye
I've watched many horror movies i love horror movies, many scared me a little but the shock didn't last more than an hour. my favorite was "The Grudge 1". Holy Mother of smashed banana with chocolate chips, that movies scared me to the 7th dimension, i was afraid of the dark and long halls for a week, some days of the funny noises I hear in the night and some hours of my own bed (because there was an scene when a victim was pulled by a face from under the blanket). because of this film I've become more vulnerable to scare pranks. even now I was spoked by an short video on metacafe.That site has great funny, educational, interesting videos....unfortunatly you find there even scare-the-watcher- videos. if you hate this videos like me than try to avoid them.
@diillu (5128)
My favourite scary movies are like yours..Ring one and two both of them are really scary, Grudge one and two is also really scary (it's japanese) and I also like Saw 1,2 and 3. All of them are really scary. I have recently watched the movie 1408..it is also really scary. 1408 is really good movie you should watch if you haven't.
@ailema4ever (2675)
• Finland
The Ring Trilogy definitely, but the Japanese version. Also Saw Trilogy. ;-D I know that Saw IV won't be as good as the first three. I still think the first Saw is the best out of the three, though. Have you seen "Shutter"? It's also very good. I think it's a Thai movie (not sure anymore) he he he he...