power or prestige?

@rouwel23 (1353)
which would you choose? to be the most powerful person in the world? or to be most famous? you could be famous and not have power. like returning a billion dollars if you happen to find one. you can be famous overnight. and you could be very powerful but not be famous. like powerful businessmen who have power in their business but only a few trusted individual could know you. which would you prefer? and you could only choose one. you can not have both. which would you choose?
@diillu (5128)
I think if I can only choose one then I think I will go for power rather than the prestige. What would I do of my prestige if I haven't enough money. I think it is alot better to have enough money than having more than enough prestige. After all prestige doesn't earn money. So, in my point of view power is alot better.
@rouwel23 (1353)
yeah some people are famous but not that rich and wealthy. you could be famous to your country and still live poorly.