MYLOT-DO PPL SEE UR RATIN BEFORE THEY POST?do u respond more or do u discuss mor

@anuj291 (575)
what i mean is ,,are the responses on mylot biassed,,do ppl reply back to posts,seeing ur rating? i have no idea about this i am just askin,,as ppl of very high ratin have responded to me,,so thats not the case with me i guess do u think,,its important for friends to reply to ur discussion more??i always tend to respond to my frnds discussion first and then any after that... do u think this is the ethical way to work here at mylot how do u work? do u respond more than postin discussion of ur own?? what all do u like to do on mylot............... thnx
@beaniegdi (1966)
I think a lot of people check out their friends discussions first so it can certainly help when you start a discussion if you have a lot of friends. I don't think it matters as much about rating. I hope you are enjoying the discussions and being a member here. Have fun.
@anuj291 (575)
yes i am,,thnx
@diillu (5130)
I think you are doing great job. But I don't think ratings has any effect on getting more or less response. I respond to almost all the discussion that I feel like to and I don't watch their rating at their time. And as you said about responding to the discussions of friend, you are really doing a great job. But for me I usually respond to the discussion that are in new dicscussions sections.
@anuj291 (575)
thanx a lot for ur praise..