Friendship and money, which is more important?

@mari123 (1862)
China
hi! my mylot friends.nice to see you at Put! which is more important? money or friend? I think both them are important,what's your opinion?
@williamjisir (22903)
They cannot be compared together. Both are very important. Without money, life is too hard to live on. You will not have an apartment of your own. You will find it difficult to get married as you lack money for the expenses. Without friendship, you would feel life so boring and meaningless as we live in a community. There are too many reasons for the importance of having both friendship and money.
@Bubbles3 (67)
This is an hard choose. both are important. Life without friends is meaningless, and you'll feel alone anytime. Having a lot of money isn't essential, but you need it for living a simple life.
I love having friends in my life to enjoy. I could not imagine being without the funny ones I have. I am already living on a fixed income so it would be worse to be without any money. I can't find any real way to choose between the 2. I love both of them the same.