Who is the best actor in the movie? which scene do u like?

Dhamaal - Dhamaal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arshad, or sanjay dutt or jaaved jaafre or ritesh or aashish choudary which scene do you like? what you would have done with 10 crores?
@kishusia (1069)
Welcome to mylot and thanks for making me a friend. I saw dhamaal yesterday. I liked it. All actors have acted well. The story is such that no single person is in the main role. I have a well thought plan for spending RS. 10 crores. I will tell you after I get it.
I said think if you have got 10 crores in your hand
@kishusia (1069)
Dhamaal hi dhamaal - All characters in dhamaal are dhamaal.
Rs. 10 crores in hand are better than Rs. 20 crores in thoughts.
good answer
@diillu (5128)
Welcome to mylot. Hope you will enjoy mylotting. And as to talk about this movie. I like Sanjay Dutt my forever evergreen best actor. I just love him. I think he has done faboulous job in this movie like always. But it feels sad to say that I have watched the english version of this movie. It is the copy of one english movie. But still I must say that actors have done the brillian perfomance. And about 10 crores I guess there are many thing we can do.
though many things can be done, mention a thing or two