Do you think posting too many discussions might cause you to be rated down?

I was just curious as i've just been posting discussions like crazy, do you think posting too many would cause me to be rated down, or do you think it'll only cause me to be rated up? or do you think it wont have a play on it either way?
@vicki2876 (5640)
If it is a bunch of fluffy junky discussion that a person doesn't really care about themselves and they do tons and tons of them, I wouldn't rate them bad but I may take a person off my friends list because it isn't fair to my other friends that did quality posts that I can't get to them. It would take something very very very bad for me to rate someone negatively.
@diillu (5128)
It really depends upon the kind of discussions you make and really upon the member here in mylot. If you post too many positive and quality discussions then it is sure that you are going to be rated "+" rathern then "-". This will cause increement in rating. But if it happens quite opposite I mean if mylot members rate you "-" then your rating is going to decrese. So, I think posting quality as well as positive discussions in more important.
@dpk262006 (56599)
I do not think so. If you post useful and meaningful quality discussion, I see no reasons that your rating may go down (I am not very sure about the laid down rules). But starting new discussions is a good gesture and I think you should continue to do so.
Like buwald said. It depends soley on the quality of your discussions. If you make 10 discussions that are really short on your end, and dull, and similar...no one is going to want to respond to them. And people will know you are just trying to make more money by cheating. But if you have 10 good quality discussions that people want to respond to...more power to you! :) I wish I could come up with a bunch of good quality discussions! lol.
@wotfpatty (2068)
I agree, it all has to do with quality. I have no problem at all with people on my friends list posting many discussions if they are interesting and make sense. But if someone puts up many discussions that have been done over and over or that make little sense, etc. that could cause the person to be rated negatively. You're probably fine :)
@buwald (271)
• Netherlands
well, that of course depends on the quality of your discussions. if you for exaple would post many discussions on nothing at all, i'd think it would be bad. but when you post a lot of realy intresting ones, i think your rating will soaqr up.