Does looks really count?

Australia
Do you think looks count???????????? or is it the personality that counts? or both? whats more important to you???
@diillu (5130)
In my point of view look is the important trait to have a good personality. Not every good looking person have good personality and so does every good personality people cannot have good look too. So, having both is just being perfect. But yes, good look counts alot in a good personality. For me both have equal value.
@ssh123 (31104)
I am concerned very much about the good personality which includes the basic good characteristics like good behaviour, involvement, kindness and helping attitude and absolute honesty too. If these things are found, I do not care about the looks. This principle of mine is applicable for those who would like to come in contact with me, otherwise I am not much concerned with others whether they are good looking or having good personality, it does not matter for me. Thanks and have a nice day.