How Much Time Do You Spend Online?

I tend to spend about 2 hours a day online. Im going to start to try to cut back.... How long do you guys spend online daily?
I spend much time online maybe more than 6 hours a day,because I like to write some novel online,sometimes I play games and communicate with my friends online,I like this felling.Good luck,god bless.
This is just amazing to me that you guys can spend so long on the computer!
Hum,maybe you are right,sometimes,I think if I can go out to so some sports is better than stay at home,I think waste too much time on line is not a good thing.But I like this feeling online,I will try to spend some time to do other things:)
ya, dont get me wrong, I love the computer but after about 2 hours on it it gets a little draining. I love going outside for walks and playing sports, I dont want to be online all the time, then I will get out of shape. And thats not very good at all!
@diillu (5128)
I really spend alot of time online. I guess it is more than 5-6 hours in daily basis. I usually do almost everything in my computer and my computer has 24 hours internet access so I just can't take myself away from internet. But during the time I'm studying my course I don't use internet at that time. Beside that I always use internet.
wow, I thought I was on a lot! what do you do in this time? mostly mylot?