why most woman are not happy with their married life

@nadezna (204)
i want to know why..
@dopey22girl (3324)
I wouldn't say that most women are not happy with their married life, but there are definitely a lot. I think it's because too many people get married before they really know the person well enough, and as time goes on their relationship gets worse. People need to take things slower. People also change as well, and I guess there's nothign you can really do about that.
@nadezna (204)
i guess your right sometimes most women didnt think twice or thousand times if they really love that person or their really like to be married and tied as wife..they also dont want to know if that person are really right to them or do they have things in common..
I donnot think so.In my opinion,if the woman are married,they must love their husbands very much,and less of them may feel unhappy,maybe some of them may not feel happy,but I think it is a little part.Maybe the reason is they think enough things before marriage.
@nadezna (204)
all of the women before getting married are happy but when they experienced all the worse part i dont know if they feel happy i also believed marrying are the most sacrificial experienced you will encounter in your whole life..
@subha12 (18453)
i can say there are many. in most of the cases women have to do the most sacrifices in married life. In most cases also they don't get the chance to know the person they are getting married to. I think these are the main reasons.
@nadezna (204)
that's the main reason not to know a person well..i have to understand everything so that our children grew in a healthy environment...tnx for the response.^^
@diillu (5128)
I think I definitely know the answer of this question. It's all because after marriage for women their family is everything. They consider their family everything and is truly devoted to their family. They just forget to give time for themselves cause they are too much devoted to their family. Which is really good and women are happy doing it. But the one person that makes their life miserable is their husband. Cause husband after marriage doesn't give their actual time to their wives like they used to give before marriage. For women their family is everything but to men it is not. Wives want their husband to be around. But husbands don't do so cause they are too busy to their external life. Which is really bad.
@nadezna (204)
actually i always feel being abandoned when my husband leave to work they dont know how a wife feels when she is being left with the children and house chores and they dont even ask how you feel the whole day if your okay or not or even are you feeling well or how's your day...it's really hard to understand why man are so insensitive..
@theprogamer (10539)
Some feel unappreciated. Here's the tricky part though. Some wives do indeed have a case of it, but others are rather overcritical and do not recognize what their husbands do for them and the family.