Gmail Hotmail YahooMail, which is best service

@prazad (281)
gmail.com hotmail.com (live.com) yahoo.com what service you use, who is giving the best email service and why !
Hi prazad! I have never used gmail, so I may not be able to distinguish the difference between the two. However, I am using yahoo mail as my personal and private e-mail service. I may say that it is cool and very nice service! I have used it for longer periods of time, and since using it, I have never encountered any problems at all. Have a nice day and God speed!
@diillu (5128)
In between these three I think hotmail gives the best e-mail service. And after it has become live.com it is even more better. I think it is just too good these days. I like hotmail better than any other email service provider. The filter it provides for junk mail is also very good than that of other email provider. So, I think it is good.
@ssh123 (31100)
My brother uses Gmail, my wife uses hotmail and I use yahoo and I think all the three are good. But some sites do not recommend yahoo and gmail, because they say their sites are classified as spam sites. They recommend hotmail.
@prazad (281)
ha ha ;) nice answer, i like the interface of live.com its really good. but yahoo have domain key verification so we can find easily which is good or spam mail