My dog digs nonstop! She is digging herself out of her kennel!

My fiance and I got a dog last May and I hate to say that I am regretting it. She has dug up underneath the deck. We have her in a kennel now in the yard and she has wholes 2 feet deep. It's a hazard to go in and feed her. We are looking at putting block in there, but don't think that this will be comfortable for her. Anyone have any ideas on what we can do to stop her digging??
@sugartoes (38396)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I can tell you something that WILL work cause mine was doing it at one time & I stopped it I have 8 dogs & I've learned a lot from them too. I took there waste & raked it along the fence line inside cause they don't like to put their paws in it BUT, it could be that the pen isn't big enough to enjoy it I have mine in a 10 X 30 pen a runner that gives them enough room to excersize & run off that energy they build up & can't run it off. do you take her out of the pen to run or take her for walks do you socialize with the dog? they need the affection from their owners. If you don't have the time to play & work with her then I think it would be best you find her another home.
It sounds like she's bored. Can you bring her inside? Can you walk her more?