I need money.......

Hello everyone!! Im looking for a job,that I can do at home.No ptc,ptr or anythign like that.It doesnt really make enough money for a family of 5.We have 3 kids and every time I turn the coner there is something else they need or want.So what Im asking is..Is soemone offering a job or know of a site that is for real and I get a paycheck.Im a hard work,and I learn fast,I can do pretty much anything I put my mind to and im ready to start now. So please if there is anyone out there that can help...please do Thank you for your time, Tabitha
Think about studying for a course that will give you a qualification in a service you can offer to others such as conselling or beauty therapy or an alternative therapy. Here in England you can qualify in as little as a year in some of these types of thing. Then you can either set up a room in your house for clients to come to or offer a mobile service which you can fit around your family life. You could also start a business from home such as pet sitting for small animals. I used to do an early morning paper round. It didn't pay much but it brought in some vital extra cash and I could do it while the rest of the family was tucked up safe in bed. Also once all your kids are at school you can look for jobs that are school related such as dinner lady, classroom assistant or crossing patrol.
Thank you so much for your comment.I will look into it.I was thinking of medcail billing.Have a great day and thanks again
@megumiart (3781)
In addition to finding a work at-home-job I highly suggest you sign up to YUWIE [there's a link on my profile], just create a profile, refer a few people, and let it grow. The first few months may not earn you much, but as time passes you can get up $100's a month.
I am also a mom and still earning while at home. i am a freelancer. I am a virtual assistant, my primary duty is helping my boss with clerical works. You can also find a job in different job website. goodluck..
@prazad (281)
hallo, anyway it is sure that you cannot make money over internet. According to me you just find out some regular job which is suitable for your education other wise work in some shoppes. but if you are interested you can spend one or two hour over internet to find some way to make money (depends on luck). Don't waste time over internet work for 6-8 hour a day then you play on internet to earn some extra money.
Hum,I think if you have enough time,you can get some money from mylot like what you do now,maybe it is not enough for you,but it can help you a lot,you can try your best to start some discussions and response some discussions every day,I think you will find your income will become more and more.
@Hakusik (55)
• Poland
I think in internet is so hard make good money, m0mmy0f03 maybe you open small buisnes in your home,you can sell t-shirt with funny inscription, you can open clean up firm, capabilities is a lot. Everything depend from you.
@crazed_moma (1054)
You could babysit in your home. :) It can be a bit stressful but it will give you a little extra money. I did that when my kids were young.
@anniepa (27238)
Check out my website on my profile page. This is something you can do mostly - or even totally - from home and the only "investment" is a purchase for $12/month which you can eat or use as samples for potential customers. One thing is certain...no matter what happens with the economy, people have to eat, and this is a terrific product. I don't want to give you the link here, but please check it out and get back to me about what you think! Annie