are you shoe-person or a bag-person?

sigh... hehe...i like both though i don't indulge to often...quite expensive..hehehe
@spoiled311 (5502)
hi shiloh! i like both, too. if i weren't thinking of being a good steward of my resources, i would go splurge on them. hahaha right now, i just content myself with dole outs. that's right, i used whatever is given to me. regarding shoes, i buy when i need footwear. otherwise, i just wear the slippers or sandals given to me too. haha
@gexi1987 (329)
friend,i'm definitely shoe person.i am not the one cares that if a certain pair of shoes is moddish or exquisite.i pay more attention to its function as sports assistance just like boys all over the world.my favorite brand is puma,LiNing.hehe
@diillu (5128)
If I have to compare between this two then I think I will have to go for Bag person. I'm more into bag than that of shoes. When I see some new bags in the store I will just go crazy and I can't stay stable until I don't buy that. I have to buy it anyhow. But I don't fell same with the shoes. I can stay without buying new shoes.