paypall or e-gold?

Italy
what is the better sistem to deposit your money? paypal or egold? do you know other? which one? thank you
@scorpio16 (1707)
I think "PayPal" as it is easy to get your money from here. Whereas from "e-gold", you need a mediator, which is a big job. I personally prefer paypal. But I have an account at egold too because lot of websites accepts egold.
@diillu (5130)
While comparing this two I feel alot better with paypal. Paypal has alot of fascilities and the most important this is the winthdraw fascility that makes it really better than the other. So, I must say that I quite like paypal since I'm really really comfortable with paypal than the e-gold.
I've never used e-Gold, but I have been using PayPal for a few years now, and it is really good. Most websites use PayPal, and it is known by pretty mch everyone, so I would definitely recommend PayPal over e-Gold.
@dio123 (1790)
In my view Paypal is better option
@fhm1987 (243)
• Pakistan
As far as i know Paypal is the best option if available. You should consider egold only if paypal facility is not available in ur country. thanx