Do you like to eat crab?

@Huying (389)
China
In October,in China,people will have habit to eat crab,include me.I feel crab is very dilicious so that I bought it from fish market often.But it is too nutrient and it has high cholesterin,doctors alway advise we have to eat it few.At the same time,some people don't like to eat it.And you?
@ssh123 (31104)
I am and in fat all our family members are vegetarians and therefore we do not even eat eggs, forget about crabs, insects, snakes, dogs etc.
@kodie420 (872)
Oh god no I would not eat crab. I use to like fish but now I can't even stand the smell of any kind of seafood. Its really to bad to because on tv it always looks so good but when I go to try it and smell it thats enough to turn me right off.
@fineartist (1217)
I love to eat crab. I agree with you and think it is very, very tasty! :) I don't eat it very often, but when I do I always enjoy it a great deal! Continue to enjoy eating crab this month. :)