do you prefer to make a phone call or just send a text message ?

@unuzzz (1274)
Indonesia
i prefer to send a text message, and so is other people here too it's been a habit to communicate with others via text messaging sending a text message here is cheap, but you cannot finish the chat with just one message i once looked at the billing, and my text message charge is really expensive i realized i always sending at least four text message with my friends to have a chat how about you ??
@xiaoyue (206)
I like to send messages,because it can give me enough time to think about what I will say next.Besides,I think sending message is cheaper than calling ,at least in my country.
@diillu (5128)
Yes, it always happens. We just happen to think that text messaging is cheaper than that of calling and we end up having really good text messaging chat and when the bill shows up then we realise that we have been into quite an expesive text messaging chat. So, for me I usually send text message if it's simple and short and if it's not that important. And if i have to make things clear and if the text message is going to be longer then I usually call up.