a plant always seek for the sun

"a plant always seek for the sun" that's how i describe the film entitled the notebook. no matter where two hearts deeply inlove with each other be, no matter how far they are to each other, their hearts will always seek for the one that they truly love. like the plant, no matter where the sun positioned itself, it will always find its own way to look for the sun for it is the sun that makes it complete, makes it happy and makes it fulfiled.
@diillu (5128)
Hi, welcome here in mylot. Hope you will really enjoy mylotting. And I really loved what you told about the plant and sun comparing it to the true love. It is so true. I really like your thoughts. And about the movie notebook, it is my favourite movie. I don't know how many times I watched this movie already but still I would love to watch it again and again. This movie is simply fantastic.
That was a beautiful reference to love....