Do you believe in Buddhism? What's your belief or religion?

China
I do believe in Buddha and I think it's useful and helpful to me when facing difficulties and frustration. I've learn something valuable and enlightening from Buddha and I've change my view to the life and the world. How about you? Would you like to share your belief or religion with me?
@diillu (5128)
Though I'm not buddhists I must say that if there's any other reliegion than my own that I believe then it would be buddhism.Buddha was a living god and he has told everything that is so real. Everything in buddhism is so real. I must say that it is the only relegion that I think has the truth in it. I like buddhism. I don't favour changing my relegion that's why I'm still what I'm but if I'm to change it in future then I wold be buddhists.
Thank you for participating!I do agree with your remarks. And I'm glad what you think of Buddhism and trust it. Doubtlessly, Budda was a real sage and prophet and he knew everything from past to future. People's admiration for him is the fact that he was not an inborn God but become a great "God" through his painstaking endeavour and self-cultivation.
I agree Buddha wasn't so much a living god but a prophet..that through much work he became a "god", for me buddhism is about enlightenment about one's self and studying the path's of Buddha and how to relate it to your life and be a better person, this is the easy generic version anyway. :)
@Hayley_N (526)
• Argentina
I guess you could say I'm a lapsed Christian. I was brought up as an Anglican and went to a Catholic school. I find organised religion very difficult - i wish it could be different, but so far, I have not found an organised religion that I feel comfortable with. This is related to the way in which they think they are the chosen ones. Also, humans tend to behave strangely in groups, and as a very individual individual, I find this difficult. Its very interesting, but I can't subscibe to it. The more I learn about psychology, the more it seems to me that people belong to religious groups to feel more secure and to give themselves a sense of meaning. There's nothing wrong with that, but it can lead to things I don't want to be associated with (at its most extreme, to war) I believe in the human race, and I don't think that just belcause you believe in a certain variation of God, it means you will be saved and someone who believes something different will not. Many of the world's religions have so much in common and yet feel that there's is the only true path and to me this is delusional. However I do try to be respectful to people with different beliefs and hope they will respect mine. I would say that I am spiritual but not religious.