Being mean to family members

By John
@mac1946 (1602)
Calgary, Alberta
What are some of the nastiest things you have done to members of your family in your youth? I was always finding some way to upset the applecart for someone. The first time I did this to my eldest sister,she would have killed me if she could have. she was a cheerleader and going to a game one day,and I took all her panties out of the drawer and put plastic panties in their place,and then hid. As time was short for her and she had no recourse,she ended up wearing a pair to the game,boy,did I get it the next day,ouch. but it was fun.lol I have a ton more,but anyone else that bad? Blessed Be.
I think the worse thing I have done to one of my siblings is..it was my sister, I never got along with her growing up we was always fighting...but this one winter she was in the bath tub and my mom left me to watch her..she made me mad so I grabbed her by the hair and threw her outside on our back porch with nothing but a towel....I let her in once my mom and dad pulled into the drive way!! OMG I got into so much trouble!! But now since we are grown we are very close and hang out all the time with our kids...
@mac1946 (1602)
• Calgary, Alberta
ouch,thanks for your answer,but at least you gave her a towel.lol And like you,My sisters and I are very close,we just had to find ways of driving each other nuts back then. Blessed Be.