What is the best credible business opportunity out there on the web today?

@pmcdee (274)
Just looking for your thoughts on what people out there believe to be the best ways to make money on the web today. There are hundreds of thousands of sites promising you riches beyond your wildest dreams for only $29.99 etc. but which of these actually deliver and do you think there is a tendency for people to get all excited about the prospect, pay their money and then get bored when they realise they have to do some work to make that happen?!
@omupas (1243)
I don't think that there is any 1 opportunity online that you could pinpoint as the best. There are a lot of credible and paying programs available, and it really depends on how much you are looking to earn and what you are interested in doing to decide which is a best fit. For me, my best fit so far has been the free online cash system http://www.freecashsystem.info I've tried a lot of different things online to earn an income and this is by far one of the best in terms of money that can be made, no risk and fastest to reach a payout. I've only been doing this for 2 weeks and this week I've already earned $300 for my efforts. Like I said, there's a lot out there, you just have to do your due diligence and then decide what works best for you.
@omupas (1243)
That's great! I've heard of domain selling but haven't really looked into it much. How do you go about selling a domain name that you have acquired?
@pmcdee (274)
Well my domain was a .co.uk name so i had to go through a company called Nominet, its simply a case of filling out a couple of forms and hey presto. You're all done!! If i may id like to give you a link to a course that i have literally just bought, it is an affiliate link but if you are interested then please do have a look. For what you get i believe it is very good value and it really goes over in detail the whole process from start to finish and the best way of making good money from it. One of the richest men on the net, a guy called Kevin Ham has a 300,000 domain portfolio and is apparently raking in $70,000,000 from that every year!!! insane huh. Also, that sounds like loads but it works out at only 65 cents per day per domain!!! So you can see how achievable it is. As i said, i wont pretend this isnt an affiliate link because it is, but if you get the time, have a look and see if its something you would be interested in. If you do go ahead i'd be interested in seeing how you progress and how you do, and if you become as successful as Mr. Ham please do remember me :) http://www.domainsintodollars.com/jamaffiliates/jrox.php?id=666_1 Cheers
Well I can't guaranteed ultimate riches and all. But all I could say, I know a good few ways to earn pocket cash. Some what like $5-100 (depends how much you put effort in). Liking completing offers or doing surveys, etc. Check out my profile for my site, and also look for my blog on my site!
@pmcdee (274)
Cheers buddy, ill have a look into a few of those.