is marriage essential for a happy life

@binny29 (1527)
in my country people prefer marriage because here the culture doesnt believe in relationships unless they are married so what do you belive in marriage is the way to ahappy life or wihtout marriage people could live happy if they have good understanding
@Savvynlady (3686)
I believe that marriage is a honorable, right and sacred thing to be in. Does is make one happy essentially? NO. because there's a lot of unhappily married people in this world. I believe if you are happy with yourself, then if you meet another, then yes one could be happy if you are both singing off the same page. meaning if you have similar viewpoints and get along and want similar things, then yes.
Being happy in life is what you want. Most married people are not even faithful. So how could they be considered happy. That is just like the men who can have ump tine wives. They are happy because they get a new hole every other day. The woman can't possibly be all that happy. Marriage is just another step in the relationship ladder.
Marriage doesn't always quarantees of a happy life. For many circumstances marriage is the reason for having a happy and a miserable life. In some ways there are couples who still live happily and contented without the vows of marriage. But for me, i still prefer to get married first. Marry the man I love and wished to spend my lifetime with. That way there is a huge possibilities that I can have a happy married life. :)