How you started with

Several month ago i joined At the beginning i clicked some links. 4- 6 links per 24 hours it was too little for me. After one month i started again with clicks and this time promoting my referral link ( Now i have 9 referrals; 4 of them seems not to be clicking referrals, but 5 are hard clickers. 1.October requested my first payout as i am Standard Member, must wait 30 or more days. Requested 11$, but payment is pending and till now i have 17$ its 6$ more. I have no money to buy Upgrade or Member Packs. First i going to earn some money from then will Upgrade and next step is buying referrals. How you started with How many referrals do you have? How much money you have invested in (did you invested first and then started to earn?) If you not yet member of do not hesitate and join One interesting link about
@aahlei (43)
some time people said that these site program is good but i tried it's no good.
• Estonia
You tried what,be more specific At the beginning i thought as you, but now i see things differently. Nothing comes over night, it's long process, if you don't invest your money.