what's the first thing you do when wo login in mylot?

China
hi, what's the first thing you do when you come to mylot every day?
@cobradene (1171)
The first thing I do when I log in to mylot is, I start seeing who has started a new interesting discussion and start responding right away. That's what I do.
@noriko (1254)
i see the discussions in my interest, then i also open another window for my email to see who among my friends started a discussion and post a reply if i know what they are talking about.
@nyumix (1661)
• Belgium
Hi qinqin1202, The first time I will do when I visit mylot website is checking my earnings. Just want to know how much mylot give me for the discussions that I responded before. Sometime make me feel happy but sometime not if I only earn a little.
@men82in (1270)
Naturally the incurred amount then favourite subjects searching.
@gradyslady (4055)
Check to make sure everything is the same. Every night I write down my score, my star rating, and the amount of money I have, well I don't hope that part is the same, but I don't want to feel cheated, so I keep track of everything. So far so good!
@diillu (5128)
Usually I look into how many response my recent discussions has got me and apart from that these days I check if any of my discussions or response has been deleted or not and I'm lucky if it is not. Apart from that I respond to the friend request and check my earnings and after doing all these then I'm set to reply the number of dicussions for making more money.