say something about your best friends and you.

China
everybody has a best friend.say something about him,good things ,bad things,petty things.
@diillu (5130)
Well, about my bestfriend she is beautiful and she is really really good. We have been friends from our childhood days and we are best friends till today. I think she is simply perfect. I can hardly find any kind of flaws in her. It's really good to have freind like her but she is really really moody kind of person. And I really hate her this habit some time.
@bagumbayan (2707)
My best friend is like a sister to me. She knows when I am happy and when I am sad. She can read me by just looking at me the way she does to me. I can even tell her some problems and some things I do that I cannot tell my family. She knows when I need money, when I have problems with my work, with my family. I am also her best friend and just the same she can cry on my shoulder and shared the happiness that each one received. We even fight sometimes but thats part of being friend.